Share

Friday 3 July 2015

Better Late Than Never

As regular readers of my blog will know, on the 1st day of the month I usually provide a quotation from the Vietnamese Buddhist Monk and practitioner of mindfulness, Thich Nhat Hanh, taken from a Wall Calendar I have of quotes of his. Oops! I forgot to do this 2 day ago, so I am trying to make amends now! Actually by coincidence the quote is about taking steps slowly, so maybe I can excuse my delay on those grounds - although he does stay the steps are best taken not just slowly but also 'in mindfulness.'. Here is the quote in full:

"Taking steps slowly, in mindfulness, is an act of liberation. You walk and you free yourself of all worries, anxieties, projects, and attachments. One step like this has the power to liberate you from all afflictions Just being there, you transform yourself."  [Thich Nhat Hanh]

Find Self-Coaching eBooks at: Downloadable Self-Help eBooks
Coaching Resources available at: Coaching, CBT & Self-Help Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment