Share

Sunday 1 February 2015

February Moment

Continuing my practice of beginning each month by quoting from my wall calendar of sayings of the Vietnamese Buddhist monk and peace campaigner Thich Nhat Hanh, here is the quote for Feburary 2015:

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand."

It's interesting to find someone whose message for many years has been about mental and emotional calmness and self-awareness talking about actions. I think he would see grounded actions and grounded state of mind as being very much linked, with a mindful approach to life involving mindful actions.

Find Self-Coaching eBooks at: Downloadable Self-Help eBooks
Coaching Resources available at: Coaching, CBT & Self-Help Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment