Share

Saturday 4 January 2020

Life Coach Tips Newsletter Update

It has been 14 or 15 years since I started providing my weekly "Life Coach Tips" email newsletter and nearly 8 years since I linked it to my Life Coach Tips blog posts. It has been enjoyable and I am pleased to say, judging from feedback I have received, helpful for some.

Time for a rest now! So as of today I am stopping sending out the email newsletter on a regular weekly basis. I may cease the blog/newsletter altogether or I may continue to post items of interest here on my life coach tips blog or on my Facebook Life Coaching Page on an ad hoc basis. As yet, I haven't quite yet decided...

New Year is of course for many a time for reflection and change, so  I would like to take the opportunity to thank all who have followed the blog and newsletter for their interest and to wish you luck in making positive changes in the months that follow and in continuing any aspects of your life which you feel are worthwhile and valuable.

If you think self help materials may help you then there is information about my self-help ebook programmes on my website at: Downloadable Self-Help eBooks.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!

David

No comments:

Post a Comment