Share

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Coping with Failure

There are two quite different ways you can react to failure.

You can allow the failure to get you down and depress you or you can let it be something which leads you to move forward, achieve greater understanding or make positive changes. If you want to choose the latter approach here are 4 questions you can ask yourself after a perceived failure to achieve a personal goal or to get what you would like in work, leisure or relationships:

1. What can I learn from the perceived failure?
2. If there any way in which it could actually turn out to have a positive side?
3. What can I say to myself which will help me to come to terms with the perceived failure?
4. How can I look at what has happened in a different way in order to help me move forward?

Remember everybody fails many times in their life, but how you react to failure is your choice.

Find Self-Coaching eBooks at: Downloadable Self-Help eBooks
Coaching Resources available at: Coaching, CBT & Self-Help Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment