Share

Wednesday 11 February 2015

3 Life Changing Observations

I believe that often it is one comment, observation or idea sticking in your mind that helps you to embark on a better or healthier path. Here are 3 such observations that I like:
  • Remember that failure is an event not a person (Zig Ziglar)
  • The past has no power over the present moment (Ekhrt Tolle)
  • I've had a lot of worries in my life most of which never happened (Mark Twain).
I found these 3 observations amongst a total of 17 which you can find at the link below:

17 Sentences That Can Change Your Life

For a Self-Coaching Guide to Help You Make Changes for the Better go to:
Changing Your Life - A Practical Guide

1 comment:

  1. 17 Sentences That Can Change Your Life - Yes, there is something to ponder.

    ReplyDelete