Share

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Can You Achieve Whatever You Want?

Quite often I come across statements such as 'If you believe in yourself, you can achieve anything you want' or 'Anything is possible'.

This seems like a bit of hyperbole to me. My own capabilities, human limitations and events over which I have no control, prevent me from achieving anything or everything that I want.

However, I do believe the following is true: You can achieve some things that you want and you can manage better the disappointment of not achieving everything you want.

So my suggestion would be:

1. Identify some realistic goals.
2. Set yourself some achievable steps to help move you towards them.

Find Self-Coaching eBooks at: Downloadable Self-Help eBooks
Coaching Resources available at: Coaching, CBT & Self-Help Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment