Share

Thursday 26 August 2010

Humour in Relationships

Who has been in a relationship where both you and the other person got locked into a highly serious way of looking at things and a determination to prove your viewpoint to be right?

Most of us I would guess!

Getting entrenched into trying to prove your point often just leads to greater stress.

If you are able sometimes to laugh at yourself or at the situation and the competitiveness of it all it can often be a relationship saver.

For anyone who didn't hear it in the news last week, below is a link to a commentary on a recent horse race which included two horses with interesting names.

The commentary reminded me just how liberating it can be not to take stereotypes too seriously.

I must thank my other half, Denise, for alerting me to the commentary. She knows everything!


Blog Post Written by Life Coach David
For Life Coaching Books and Resources visit: Life Coaching Books

No comments:

Post a Comment