Share

Friday 9 April 2010

Quotations to Reflect On

I have been browsing the internet today for stimulating quotations.
Below are a few that I came across.
Feel free to post your comments on any of them...whether in agreement or disagreement:

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction"
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash."
- Georg S. Patton

"Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out"
- Robert Collier

"What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself"
- Hecato (Greek Philosopher)

Blog Post Written by Life Coach David
For Life coaching Books and Resources visit: Life Coaching Books

1 comment:

  1. This one is my favorite "What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself"
    - Hecato (Greek Philosopher)
    The reason why it is my favorite because it's a true thing to be said.

    ReplyDelete